Light Commercial Dehumidifier
Nominal effective volume: 85m3
Max Extraction: 10.2 Lts Per Day at 30 deg C & 80%rh
Due to the unavailability of the CD30e until at least September 2020 we can offer you a modified standard CD30 with the options that would normally come with a CD30e. (1) Heated condensate tube which ensures heated drainage in freezing temperatures. (2) Wall brackets, and adjustable humidistat. (3) A separate wall mounted alarm humidistat with contacts for remote monitoring.
Please Note: No hour meter is fitted
Performance is identical to the Ebac CD30e. The only difference between this model and the CD30e is that no hour meter is fitted.
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved whilst minimising running costs.
- Optional - Separate wall-mounted alarm humidistat in enclosure.
- Optional - Wall Mounting Brackets.
- Optional - Heated condensate tube: which ensures heated drainage in freezing temperatures. Available in 2 lengths 1.5 or 3m
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 cubic feet per minute.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the CD35 continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures.
Brochure - User Manual
Out of stock - availability anticipated end October
For UK & Worldwide Shipping