Light Commercial Dehumidifier
Nominal effective volume: 85m3
Max Extraction: 10.2 Lts Per Day at 30 deg C & 80%rh
Due to the unavailability of the CD30e we can offer you a modified standard CD30 that will come complete with a heated condensate tube which ensures heated drainage in freezing temperatures plus a concealed humidistat in its own wall mountable box which would have the same connector as fitted to the CD30E. No hour meter or alarm contacts fitted.
Performance is identical to the Ebac CD30e
- Adjustable Concealed Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved whilst minimising running costs.
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Free-Standing or Wall Mounted: Wall mounting brackets included.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 cubic feet per minute.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the CD35 continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures.
- Heated condensate tube: which ensures heated drainage in freezing temperatures.HIn Stock
For UK & Worldwide Shipping