Typical Extraction: 10L/Day at 27c & 60%rh
Nominal Effective Volume: 85m3
Ideal For - Basements, cellars, small archive areas, storerooms, drying shampooed carpets, damp areas due to leaks & flooding etc
Mildew and mould can have disastrous consequences on the fabric of properties and their contents and can also cause serious health problems.
The Ebac RM40 Dehumidifier fitted with a washable air filter is a recent addition to the Ebac range of Rotational Moulded Polyethylene Housings. This durable housing, and EIPL’s years of experience with refrigeration systems, ensures the product not only looks the part, but is also capable of outperforming competitors models of similar capacities
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the optimum extraction across the full operating spectrum.
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Easy to Transport: With its caster wheels and a handle, you’ll easily be able to move it from room to room.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 cubic feet per minute.
- Washable Air Filter: A washable filter removes airborne particles and contaminants and saves you the cost and hassle of replacement filter costs.
- Optional Condensate Pump : An optional fitted condensate pump & 7.8m drain hose is available for a more permanent installation. Should the pump fail at any time then the dehumidifier will automatically shut-off eliminating any water spill.
In stock - RM40P only
Brochure - User Manual
For UK & Worldwide Shipping