The Ebac Kompact has been built with all the features and demands required by the cleaning, Fire and Flood restoration industry. As with all Ebac dehumidifiers the Kompact has a tough stoved epoxy powder finish maintaining a high visual appearance even in the most demanding of environments.
An essential feature of the Ebac Kompact, which is a must where insurance work is concerned is the hour meter fitted as standard on all Kompacts. Along with a condensate pump and a electronic defrost timer these features ensure high performance acoss a broad range of operating temperatures. An additional benefit is that the condensate pump has a 10 foot maximum pump height which ensures that no installation is too difficult. With the aid of a purge facility all residue water can be drained from the pump integral tank prior to moving the machine therefore eliminating the changes of spillages.
With large rear wheels and a carrying handle the Ebac Kompact is easy to manoeuvre on site, the collapsible handles also allowing the machine to be transported in vehicles where space is at a premium.
Features & Specifications
- Suitable For Burst Pipes, Roof Leakage, Deflooding.
- Large Diameter Rubber Wheels.
- Carrying Handle
- Condensate pump with 7.8m clear pvc drain hose supplied
- Air Filter.
- 230V Voltage (Dual voltage available as an option)
- Hour Meter
- ON/Off Control.
- Cable Tidy.
- Electronic Defrost Timer.
- Quiet Operation
- Stoved Epoxy Finish
- Minimum Operating Temperature 3 deg C
- Maximum Operating Temperature 35 deg C
- Weight 37 kg.
- Height 615, Width 508, Depth 488 (mm)
- Power 750W Maximum.
- Supply Fuse Rating 13amp
- Running Costs Approximately 5p per hr.
- Extraction Rate Approximately 20lts per 24hrs at 30 deg C & /80% RH.
- Airflow 237m3
- Nominal Effective Volume 237m3.
- Refrigerant R407C
- 12 Months Guarantee.